background

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pictures with 5 Little 8 Year Old Dancers

Let me start with saying that was not fun!!!!  There are 5 little girls the "BFF"S" that have been together since they were one.  They have danced together for the last 5 years, with that being said you're getting the background to the story.  The mom's got together and decided to put an ad in the recital program for them as a group.  I was in charge of taking the picture.  First of I all I needed a ladder to get the "head shot" that we were looking for, I'm scared to death of heights.  So I'm up on this tall ladder looking down at the girls as my knees are shaking.  It was quite comical.  One would move, one would close their eyes, one would frown, you get the point.  But needless to say I finally got that one perfect shot.  Whew!  That was some work.  Its amazing to look back over the years and see just how much these 5 little ladies have grown into such beautiful individuals.  I feel blessed to be able to be a part of each of their lives.  They all have very special unique personalities that have just meshed in such a loving, beautiful friendship that I think will be one that will last forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment