background

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lesson's Learned

Have you ever sat and thought: "I never thought this is the way my life would turn out?"  I have often pondered on this thought and I have wished that I could turn back time and make different choices.  I have learned a lot from mistakes that I have made and learned even more from people that I counted on's mistakes as well.  The lessons have been hard and I often wonder what am I suppose to learn from this?  I also ask how many more lessons am I going to have to go through before I can stop learning?  I have learned that you can't make someone love you no matter how much you try, you can't change a person or go back in time and relive the fun times.  People do change their minds about promises made and I also now know that promises are made to be broken.   The sad part of all of this is that I always seem to be on the receiving end, or shall I say I am the student, not the educator.  I have also learned that I care too much about people who could careless about me or my well being.   I hope after all the lessons that I have learned that I will be able to teach or shall I say warn my daughter of these lessons, before she has to go through all that I have.  The most important lesson I have learned is......Life Goes On! 

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. If I have learned anything in life, it's that nothing goes as you plan on it going! All you can decide is how you process the experiences you have. Stay strong and focus on being happy for your little family. Your daughter needs you now more than ever and these are the times she will remember.
    I would love it if you wanted to participate in my project "In my Daughter's Eyes" at my blog. I think you would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Blog!

    New follower.

    Follow back at:
    http://www.adventuresofamnmom.com/

    ReplyDelete